- 24 cleaned and opened oysters
- 500g crab meat
- 340ml softened butter
- 2 hot peppers
- 1 minced shallot
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp tequila
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Combine the butter and all the other ingredients (except the oysters and the crab meat).
- Put the butter mixture onto the center of a plastic wrap and roll into a log.
- Twist the ends of the plastic wrap to seal and place it in the refrigerator to harden.
- With your oysters on the half shell spread out, top them with a ¼ inch thick slice of the butter mixture and crab meat.
- You can add breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Grill over high heat for 3-5 minutes or until the butter mixture has melted or the breadcrumbs and cheese are golden brown.
- Enjoy !