Servings: 6 people
- 1 kg of red peppers
- 250g of walnuts
- 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses
- 110g of fresh breadcrumbs
- Blacken the peppers in the oven (turn them regularly). Let them cool. Remove the skin and the seeds.
- Toast the walnuts and cumin seeds in a skillet. Leave to cool.
- Mix peppers, nuts, cumin, salt, garlic, lemon juice, breadcrumbs and molasses in a food processor until the texture is smooth.
- While continuing to mix, slowly add the olive oil. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Keep refrigerated