- 3-4 beets, cooked, peeled and cut into quarters
- 125 g of Feta cheese, crumbled
- Half a cup of pecans
- 1 Tbsp. of maple syrup
- Half a cup of olive oil
- Quarter cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- Boiled eggs
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix the pecans with the maple syrup and caramelize them in the oven for 5 minutes. Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Cook whole beets in water, without peeling them; about 30 minutes. When cooked, the peel should come off easily. Then cut into quarters.
- For the vinaigrette: Whisk the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, pepper and salt.
- In a bowl, place the arugula. Add beets, crumbled feta cheese, the boiled eggs and pecans.
- Add the vinaigrette then serve.