- 300g butter
- 3 spoonful of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Seven Spice Mix
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 a teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ pound of butter
- 5 large carrots cut into large pieces
- 5 branches of celery cut into large pieces
- 2 potatoes cut into large pieces
- Mix the spices: salt, rosemary, paprika, 7 spices, garlic powder, cinnamon, bay leaves.
- Rub the turkey with oil and butter on the outside and inside.
- Rub the spice mixture on the turkey well on all sides.
- Add the red wine and let sit in a cool place for 5 hours.
- Put the turkey in a baking dish and sprinkle with flour.
- Put the vegetables on both sides and inside the turkey.
- Add 2 glasses of water and put in the oven at 350C.
- Allow one hour of cooking per kg of turkey.
- Turn the turkey every hour of cooking.
- Serve with minced meat and nuts rice.