- 1 uncooked dough (9")
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp of white flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp of corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups of evaporated milk
- Preheat the oven to 450 ° F (230 ° C). Place the dough in a pie plate.
- Beat the sugar with the pumpkin puree; incorporate the flour, salt and spices.
- Gradually add the corn syrup, the beaten egg and the evaporated milk. Beat until homogeneous.
- Transfer to the pie plate.
- Bake at 450 ° F (230 ° C) for 10 minutes and then reduce the temperature to 325 ° F (160 ° C).
- Bake another 30 minutes or long enough for a toothpick inserted in the center of the pie to come out dry.