Grilling department assistant
Marché Adonis Laval
The role of the grilling department assistant is to support the manager in supervising an efficient work team to ensure the excellence of our customer service, while offering a wide variety of fresh products and superior quality, according to the standards of the Adonis group. He will have to manage the operations of his department according to the store's sales targets, while respecting government food hygiene and occupational safety standards.
- Ensure compliance with standards related to personal hygiene and dress code for team members;
- Follow-up on training and development activities;
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the department;
- Management of customer complaints;
- Maintain inventory properly to minimize insufficient / excess inventory;
- Ensure that displays and displays are always full, attractive and clean;
- Comply with and monitor all store food safety procedures;
- Check the proper functioning of refrigeration, cooking and food holding equipment;
- Other related tasks.
- 1 year of experience in team management, an asset
- 2 years of experience in a food business
- Languages: French and English
- Good knowledge of the products sold.