Pita machine operator
Marché Adonis Quebec City
The bakery machine operator works on the pitas production line. He or she ensures the efficient rolling of the pita dough in the machines and monitors the consistency and quality of the product. The machine operator performs his tasks accurately, quickly and safely.
- Adjust machine settings for the production of different pita formats;
- Place the dough in the divider;
- Check the uniformity and quality of the dough balls;
- Sprinkle flour in the sheeter constantly during the entire production process;
- Remove the uneven dough and place it back in the divider;
- Ensure the efficient rotation of the fermentation oven.