Marché Adonis Dundas
Adonis Group is looking for a floor manager for the Dairy department for Dundas store ( Mississauga). If you’re a leader, passionate about the food industry and has great managerial and interpersonal skills, apply!
The floor manager will efficiently direct and supervise all the functions and activities of the dairy product staff to achieve sales objectives and the profits established for the department. Make sure that the work shifts of every worker of the department support the stores’ financial interest at its best.
- Be in charge of operational aspect of the department including the financial results;
- Calculate the gross margins of the products and help determine the correct retail price for each item in the dairy products department based on the sales and gross profit objectives established in consultation with the store manager and category managers;
- Place orders and maintain the inventory to ensure freshness, product quality and turnover to maximize sales and minimize excess or inadequate inventory;
- Treat damaged and defective products in accordance with OMAFRA REGULATIONS;
- Follow the approved plans for the department to ensure effective space management based on the direction;
- Make sure the department is ready to serve customers and the store opening;
- Manage the dairy products staff by establishing effective schedules that meet the needs of the department.
- Be discreet, attentive and able to clearly and distinctly express yourself in different languages (English, Arabic Is an asset);
- Relationship with the customers
- Greet clients and always stay on the lockout. Handle customers complaints (record the complaints and establish a corrective action plan);
- Make sure that all staff members offer help and a fast and courteous service to clients
- Maintain a safe work environment in accordance to WSIB procedures;
- Make sure to get the most out of the store’s staff by administrating efficiently