Store assistant manager
Marché Adonis Dundas
Are you passionate about the whole customer experience? Join our team. Adonis Dundas-Mississauga is looking a Store manager assistant who will be assisting the Store manager in operational and commercial management of the branch and as well as managing the staff and organizing the retail space.
According to the store manager, he is involved in the administrative management of the branch and contributes to its revenues. He communicates the company’s vision with the employees in order to achieve the best result of the managerial and financial performance while retaining the standard quality of production and customer service.
- Ensures the responsibilities of the store manager during his/ her absence;
- Collaborate with store manager by controlling department schedule and budgets;
- Convene employees to meetings to discuss new procedures concerning problem solving;
- Make sure that every department is respecting the standard norms of operations;
- Control the purchase management, inventory, price listing, marketing and wage productivity according to standards to ensure business lending by collaborating with store manager;
- Be strict about company policies and procedures, including within existing regulation and legal requirements;
- Define objectives and intelligently communicate the expectations to the work team while providing feedback for continuous improvement and guidance to produce fixed results.
- Relationship with the customers
- Handle customers complaints and get in contact with them to ensure customers loyalty
- Make sure all the staff members offer help and a fast and courteous service to the customers
- Make sure to get the most out of the store staff by administrating efficiently (hygiene, training, relationship with employees)
- Manage intra-departmental discipline
- Be discreet, attentive and be able to clarify and distinctly express yourself in different languages ( English, French, Arabic is an asset),