Marché Adonis Dundas
Adonis Group is looking for a floor manager for Pastry department for Dundas store (Mississauga). If you’re a leader, passionate about the food industry and has great managerial and interpersonal skills, apply!
The floor manager will efficiently direct and supervise all the functions and activities of the pastry staff to achieve sales objectives and the profits established for the department. Make sure that the work shifts of every worker of the department support the stores’ financial interest at its best.
- Establish with the store manager and execute departmental merchandising plans taking into account the products in flyer;
- Calculate the gross margins of the products and help determine the correct retail price for each item in the pastry section based on the sales and gross profit objectives;
- Place orders and maintain the inventory to ensure freshness, product quality and turnover to maximize sales and minimize excess or inadequate inventory;
- Ensure rotation to keep products fresh;
- Treat damaged and defective products in accordance with OMAFRA regulations;
- Make sure that refrigerated and non-refrigerated displays are well filled and always displayed according to the label attachment, direction of movement of product or department standard.
- Be discreet, attentive and able to clearly and distinctly express yourself in different languages (English, Arabic Is an asset);
- Relationship with the customers
- Greet clients and always stay on the lockout. Handle customers complaints (record the complaints and establish a corrective action plan);
- Make sure that all staff members offer help and a fast and courteous service to clients
- Maintain a safe work environment in accordance to WSIB procedures;
- Make sure to get the most out of the store’s staff by administrating efficiently:
- Hygiene and appearance
- Provide ongoing training and knowledge transfer to the team
- The relationship with the employees (be a good receiver).
- Make sure that all department staff are trained according to the store’s procedure to perform the duties and functions