The handler supports the supervisor in the packaging and production operations of the production section. The incumbent meets deadlines and ensures the quality of the products. He works to keep the premises clean and compliant with health and safety rules as well as hygiene and food safety.
- Perform handling functions such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking various products;
- Collaborate in maintaining a clean space at all times;
- Respect the rules, policies and procedures of the company;
- Clean work areas and equipment, and empty waste and packaging;
- Participate in the packaging and labeling of various products; Handle boxes, pack and unpack products on a table or conveyor;
- Ensure the quality control of finished products, carry out tests and elementary verification, weight, labeling, packaging, etc .;
- Respect the safety, quality and production standards on the site;
- Handling of boxes on pallets; Ensure the cleanliness and cleaning of spaces and production lines and packaging;
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment;
- Perform all other related tasks.