Marché Adonis Sauvé
Marché Adonis Rive-Sud
Marché Adonis Laval-Est
Last point of contact with customers, it is the cashier's responsibility to ensure that the customer experience has been positive, that they have found everything they are looking for and that they leave the business with smile. The cashier takes care of the payment stage and balances his cash register. Finally, he or she makes sure that the workstation is clean.
- Greet customers at the cash desk;
- Advise and answer customer questions;
- Provide exemplary customer service;
- Record all sales in accordance with store procedures;
- Collect sums due from customers (in cash, or by credit or debit card);
- Assist in product packaging, when the packer is not available.