Fruits and vegetables clerk
Marché Adonis Sauvé
Marché Adonis Laval-Est
The clerks make sure that the shelves and counters are well stocked. They rotate merchandise, check prices, and answer questions from our customers about our products.
- Cut, package, weigh, and label loose fruits and vegetables (berries, melons, etc.);
- Ensure the cleanliness of the department at all times;
- Advise customers and answer their questions about the different products;
- Help control the level of inventories to minimize excess or insufficient stocks;
- Rotate products to ensure quality and freshness;
- Remove damaged and expired products from shelves and report them.