Category Assistant Manager
Marché Adonis Scarborough
The job holder coordinates and follows up on all activities related to marketing and pricing structure for the Adonis banner, in various categories depending on the department where he/she works. He/she takes the necessary measures to achieve sales and margin objectives.
• Responsible for data entry into various planning systems;
• Complete and update all documents related to weekly marketing according to the strategies / orientations adopted by the company;
• Evaluate advertising frequencies and manage price change lists;
• Ensure data integrity and accuracy (price changes, discounts, circulars, transmissions, new products, etc.);
• Make any necessary corrections to circular proofs;
• Prepare and validate communications for stores;
• Communicate upcoming promotions to suppliers and the purchasing department, and ensure product availability for announcements;
• Produce category analyses;
• Assist the Merchandising Manager in researching data for decision-making;
• Develop skills through active involvement in order to fully understand the business and participate in team strategies;
• Carry out internal/external correspondence related to the company's various departments/divisions;
• Follow up on the introduction of new products;
• Assist Meat Manager with special mandates (negotiation file feeding process).
• Replace the Category Manager during his absences;
• Other related duties.
• DEC in business administration, marketing or similar
• 1 year of relevant experience in the field of Marketing, Administrative Assistant or similar
• Proficiency in MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Knowledge of SAP an asset
• English (oral and written)
• Orientation towards quality work/service
• Learning technical aspects
• Time management
• Negotiation skills
• Strategic thinking
The incumbent liaises with members of the marketing department, store management and the various players involved in the meat category.
Groupe Adonis is dedicated to promoting a diverse workplace.
We will consider all qualified candidates for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: $48,000.00-$64,000.00 per year