The incumbent calculates, prepares and processes invoices, budgets and other financial records in accordance with procedures established by the company's accounts. His tasks differ slightly depending on the position in which he finds himself. He will be able to work in accounts payable, receivable, sales, etc.
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents associated with accounts, such as invoices, inventory statements, account statements and other financial statements, using computerized and manual systems;
- Record in a ledger or enter on the computer, verify and reconcile transactions, such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, orders, checks, invoices, check requests and bank statements;
- Compile budget data and documents from estimates of income and expenditure, and previous budgets;
- Prepare cost or periodic reports;
- Calculate material costs, overhead and other expenses from estimates, quotes and price lists;
- Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relationships and resolve issues;
- Follow up on any anomalies and communicate with their supervisor if necessary;
- Perform other related clerical duties such as word processing, record keeping and filing, faxing and photocopying.
- Other duties related to accounting, finance and customer service.
- BAC or DEC in accounting in progress or similar
- Languages: French and intermediate English
- Good knowledge of the office suite, in particular Excel
- Oriented towards quality work
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Integrity and honesty
- Sense of organization and responsibilities