The incumbent helps the driver make deliveries and pick up products from the company's customers and suppliers. He ensures compliance with defensive driving standards as well as road, food and other safety procedures and policies of the Phoenicia Group.
- Help the driver for the pre-departure inspection of the truck on a daily basis and report any defects to the transport supervisor;
- Help the driver to validate loads (number of pallets) for orders;
- Safe and professional loading and unloading of the truck; Help the driver to check and validate the return vouchers for the products to be returned (quantity and nature);
- Carry out internal cleaning of the truck and make sure to keep the interior of the truck clean as well as the loading box before leaving his shift (clean the cabin, remove the garbage);
- Report any problem to the immediate supervisor as soon as possible in order to maintain the level of service;
- Comply with company standards in terms of compliance with food, OHS and other policies and procedures;
- Perform any other related task as assigned.
- Know how to use a hand truck and an electric pallet truck
- Be in good physical shape and able to lift loads
- Experience in delivery an asset