Cash assistant manager
Marché Adonis Scarborough
Are you passionate about the whole customer experience? Join our team. Adonis Scarborough is looking a cash manager assistant who will be assisting the cash manager in all his daily tasks. Teach and fellow at all time the high expectations of customer service in all cash operations.
Efficiently direct and supervise all the functions and activities of the cash staff to make sure the customer traffic is fluid, the service given is excellent and to protect the goods of the store.
- Be in charge of every operational aspect in order to provide the best customer service;
- Helps cashiers and clients in refunds, overpayments and other transactions that need the managers or supervisor’s approval;
- Record complaints and special requests (schedule change) of employees. Adjust employee schedule according to customer traffic, complaints and schedule conflicts.
- Cash in all sales according to the store’s procedure (accept methods of payment);
- Process all transactions types accepted including, but not limited to, authorized sales and/or accounts receivable, debit/credit transactions etc. according to the company policies and procedures.
- Be punctual, have a sense of responsibility
- Team spirit
- Follow stores policies on surplus of money in cash registers and perform withdrawals
- Be discreet, attentive and able to clearly and distinctly express yourself in the different languages (English require, additional languages are welcome)
- Be able to handle customers complaints
- Respect the food safety procedures and WSIB according to the store and shelf requirements
- Ensure training, relationship with employees, training and development
- Respect the dress code and personal hygiene