It technician- student job
Groupe Adonis is looking for a new member for its IT team. Under the supervision of the IT Manager, the incumbent provides technical support by assisting users in the Quebec and Ontario region divisions in the use of computer systems and equipment. He collaborates with the information systems team in order to respond to various requests. The IT technician actively participates in the implementation of technological deployment projects and maintains functional equipment and infrastructures.
- Provide level 1 technical support;
- Open service tickets and distribute them;
- Follow up on the progress of requests;
- Provide technical support for office, networking and mobile equipment as well as network infrastructure in offices and stores; Manage the computer park, workstations, printers, telephone system, mobile devices, antivirus, excluding servers;
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge related to the IT environment of the divisions;
- Periodically assume the rotation of IT support availability (24/24, 7/7);
- Maintain the inventory of computer equipment and licenses;
- Write letters, reports, procedures and documentation necessary for the activities of the department;
- Document interventions and update information in the system;
- Implement new computer technologies and / or upgrade software;
- Participate with the various stakeholders in the identification and resolution of level 1 problems with regard to office automation, networking, mobile equipment or network infrastructures;
- Ensures the compliance of the infrastructure necessary for the proper functioning of IT equipment (cabling, electricity, security environment, etc.);
- Install, configure applications.
- DEC option in computer science or equivalent 1 year in an IT environment (general support).
- Technical knowledge of: Microsoft Office, Windows (Windows 2008,2012,2016 and 2019, Windows 8 and 10), Active directory, Microsoft Exchange, Ethernet, Wifi, Ipad, Iphone.
- Ease in documenting procedures, writing reports and communicating with clients.
- Methodical and able to popularize the technique to users.
- Languages: French and English.
- Oriented towards quality work
- Oriented to good customer service
- Good technical knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good priority management
- Great autonomy
- Fast and sustained learning
- Good problem-solving skills